3-Year-Old Girl Killed In House Fire

A three-year-old girl has been killed in a fire accident that was caused by candle at Thondwe in Zomba district.

Zomba Police Public Relations Officer Patricia Subriano said the mother to the child had left her in the house alone around 9pm when she went to give her husband food at their shop in the same area.

According to Subriano, the neighbors are the ones who alerted the family after they noticed the fire that was coming from the house.

Facebook Comments
Pin It

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Please enable javascript.
Or you can post by following procedure.
1.Please click on the link [GET TOKEN-CODE],then it is displayed.
2.Enter displayed token-code to "TOKEN INPUT".